Thursday, May 7, 2009

Progress Report: #7

#7 Go to at least 3 Mets games each summer (1/9)

I went to my first Mets game of the summer and first EVER game at Citi Field last night!! It was such a great night! First of all, even though it had been gray and rainy all day, the moment we got off the 7 train, it was bright, sunny with blue skies - perfecto! The stadium is so gorgeous, I fell in love with it. I love that you can see the field no matter where you're standing, I love that you can basically stand anywhere in the stadium no matter where your seats are, I love the new food area with seating where you can either see the field or a big screen of the game. I love it all! We got Shake Shack DoubleShack burgers for dinner and let me say MMMMM! Phenom. I'll have to make my way to the original one of these days... And the best part - Mets Win!!

Me in front of the new stadium!

J and I on line to buy tix for my Dad's b-day in July - that makes 3 more games I'm signed up for already!!


The view from our seats - Section 431, Row 1!


In the Shake Shack Line - a half hour and 3/4s of an inning, but well worth it!