Thursday, December 17, 2009

Belated Birthday Dinner

#11. Try a new restaurant every month

Every year I go out with my two girlfriends for my birthday, but this year with hard to plan around schedules all around, it took us a month to actually do it - not that I can complain to celebrate my birthday a month after the fact! This year I chose a place that my coworkers had raved about - Back Forty - and they weren't kidding! This place was amazing - the food, the drinks, and the atmosphere were all great. This place only serves fresh ingredients, so the menu is always changing. I had the roasted brussel sprouts to start (insanely good), a special of the day, which a delicious steak with roasted winter vegetables, and DO NOT MISS the Fresh Doughnut for dessert - yes I said doughnut, trust me.