Saturday, January 2, 2010

Everytime a bell rings...

#4. Watch all of AFI's 100 best movies of all time



So what if I'm Jewish. It's a Wonderful Life (#11 on the AFI list) is one of my all-time favorite movies and I have to watch it every year. HAVE. TO. The holiday season is not complete without a viewing and I bawl like crazy every single time I see it (but in a good way!). For the past couple years, I've been trying to get Justin to watch it with me, to no avail. But this year, despite our AFI-quest slowing down after 5 less than stellar responses from J, I put my foot down. Even though he chuckled at certain parts, such as the evil seedy Pottersville filled with gambling and girl shows (as if that's not seedy enough for him??) the film ended with tears even in his eyes and he had to admit it was pretty good! :)

Reviews:
FilmSite.org
ReelViews
Roger Ebert