Sunday, June 7, 2009

Progress Report: #13

So somehow tasting cupcakes isn't on my 101 list...but I feel like I may have to add it in there, especially if it involves tasting cupcakes I see on CupcakeRankings.com - or cupcakes that have yet to be ranked....but here's a cupcake picture diary from Saturday's wonderful cupcake tasting with Lawrence:


Baked By Melissa Cupcakes: 6 bite-sized cupcakes for $5



LB with his first mini cupcake...they really are bite-sized!


Smores Cupcake


Cookies & Cream Cupcake





Smores cupcake and Cookie Dough cupcake



Me with my Cookie Dough cupcake



LB cleansing his palate before his next tasting



One of my faves: the Peanut Butter and Jelly cupcake!



Top view



The glorious Tye Dye Cupcake







Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake!



Delish!


Next up: CupcakeStop! Mini cupcakes for $1 each:

Red Velvet and Double Chocolate



LB showing off his mini Red Velvet